Wednesday, June 27, 2012

http://ping.fm/NGtNA ): BREAKTHROUGH™: Vers un état de siège en Californie ? California is not the worst State but a State that does not go too well. Everybody is jealous of California, myself I like it a lot. The budget is not good, Schwarzenegger did a very bad jog as the Governor and now there is social stress that is visible in the movie industry from 2003 to 2011 (I was there) with a present year detestable. I'm speaking about security, in the streets, in the real estate, in the filming business, about drugs, illegal activities, political behavior that are not correct, human trafficking that I reduced a little with my campaigns. But for now, I am preparing these nice vacations in Florida for the Republican Tampa with another sun, the Atlantic one and I advice Washington about (to decide and organize) a possible and necessary state of siege or emergency to improve my previous location in America. Now I am in Tallahassee (read my autographiée letter for Tampa, Florida). A non-profit EVIDENCE™ publishing. A TIMEFRAMES™ LLC publication by INTERVISION™. Titles owner and Editor-in-Chief: Frederic Vidal. INTER-LETTERS™ 6/26/2012. http://ping.fm/vbakY

No comments:

Post a Comment