Saturday, June 23, 2012

http://ping.fm/Rccyj PRESIDENTIAL LETTER. LETTRE PRESIDENTIELLE. From Frederic Vidal to Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee. Monsieur le Président, Hello President: Je suis fier de vous annoncer ma venue à Tampa. I am proud to inform you that I will be in Tampa. La Floride, c'est la dernière étape avant la Présidence. Florida is the last step before the Presidency if everything is going well. Les Patriotes, nous les aurons de notre côté, contre la famille Obama, victime de corruption généralisée. The Patriots, they will be on our side, against the Obama family, victims of a general corruption. Je me présente, aux côtés de la famille Rockfeller, pour un discours qui ne sera pas long mais intense. I am introducing myself, in the tradition of the Rockfeller family, for a speech that won't be long but intense. S'il-vous plaît, inscrivez-moi à l'ordre du jour de cette assemblée, la CONVENTION REPUBLICAINE DE TAMPA. Please register me at the agenda of this assembly, the Republican Convention of Tampa. My resume is on the Web, I'm a social activist and a Republican one. Mon curriculum vitae est sur l'Internet, je suis un militant social est un Républicain. Mes amitiés à votre Comité de Direction. My best wishes to your Direction Committee. Frédéric Vidal. Frederic Vidal. http://ping.fm/jpk2L

No comments:

Post a Comment