Sunday, December 19, 2010

With Gwyneth Paltrow In Mind For A New Movie Project (A Bike Story), The Person Of The Year 2010 (not including Mark, Person Of My Year 2010 TIME FRAME) Is The Right Symbol Of My Scientific And Commercial Masterpiece: The INTERVISION, Concept of Territory And Identification Of Our New Media System Or GATES GALAXY, A Face And A Book Reuniting Television And Newspapers For A Screen Of Fun Work With Facebook, Time And So Many Others!

With Gwyneth Paltrow In Mind For A New Movie Project (A Bike Story), The Person Of The Year 2010 (not including Mark, Person Of My Year 2010 TIME FRAME) Is The Right Symbol Of My Scientific And Commercial Masterpiece: The INTERVISION, Concept of Territory And Identification Of Our New Media System Or GATES GALAXY, A Face And A Book Reuniting Television And Newspapers For A Screen Of Fun Work With Facebook, Time And So Many Others!

My TIME FRAME is yout Time Frame, not only because it is my Company's name (TIMEFRAMES LLC) but alson because there is a frame evry time we need some time to think more about the things that have to be understood in a smarter way! So, life goes on and we have to be proud to be one Civilization on one Ground, the Land of The Web, the really Free Universe all around us, an unforgettable yard of games and studies and also of meetings, first talks, last dates before a wedding when that things happen!

Person of the year means I had a great year with that election in November that is still in progress and that fantastic Country of mine: The United States! I got my first Million Viewers on Wordpress.com, my Publisher for Fiction work and Blog critics, this year and for the Sound, it was a party too on Youtube.com with a few songs of Rock and Punk messages: Be Ready for The Day after The Night before! I got One Hit, I will Get A Thousand More next year as The Beatles are on My Side and my Songwriting is the fastest of them all!

Frederic Vidal (1959-20??). Let's enjoy to be alive!
Let's celebrate Happiness and Celebrity with that Cover:
TIME - Person Of The Year (inspiring me a new song's title
of mine to be released on iTunes with a b-song: Prime Time Girl!)


No comments:

Post a Comment