Monday, December 20, 2010

My Goal Is To Be The Leader Of The social Media Outside The Internet For A Vision Of The 2010's After 2010: 1st Show January 7 With KLOS 95.5,The Rock LA Radio!

January 7, it will be the first Friday of the year, at 8pm, I will play my new repertoire on Hollywood Boulevard, at the famous American Pub, the Pig N' Whistle (tickets on location: $9). This will be a premiere Intervision show for my band, BRAMSTOCKER, and I.

On Hollywood Boulevard, this is the Pig'n Whistle, a tavern, a Pub?
No, A Headquarters for everybody belonging to my dream of Rock'n Roll and Walk of Fame!
Visit the Pig On Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/pignwhistlehollywood/


Hollywood, California, USA: I'm right to be on this location because
it can be the Paradise City that we lost in the 1990's somewhere between
London and Seattle, Washington! I will rock the Web, January 7
to check it is not a fragile network!

Visit the Frequency I promote for the Show: http://www.955klos.com/

A Radio that has the Program and the Power to change your mind with the Songs
that the Rock recorded for the Fans of the Stars who are Written on the Road of
Myths and Glory: The Hollywood B.

Breaking News of the pretty soon Past Decade:
MAN OF THE YEAR! Time's Person 2010 is a great honor thing! I think I got the Nobel Prize too (Peace one) for my proposition of a Sinai State between Egypt and Israel. I will confirm that today as I am now in the process of communicating about my inaugural date with the Rock population of Los Angeles, January 7, at the Hollywood Pig N' Whistle! My TIME mag cover's Direct Link:

I did my best all year long to promote the dialogue between communities, parties,
companies, states and nations including our so unique Federation of States linked
by a Constitution signed by Washington and his team of dreamers of a new kind
of government, a FEDERAL one! Thank tyou Time, you are my FRAME, even
if I'm not a suscriber but a weekly reader!

COPY and Diffuse My TIME Icon, the message is: The Internet is more powerful than before!
http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm380/frenchcop/myTimeCover-1.png
meaning http:// then i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm380/frenchcop/myTimeCover-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment