Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time Is Waiting For No One (Jagger / Richards), A Person Knows That More Than Anybody: Mark Zuckerberg, This Year 2010 Most Important Man Of Our History, According To The Great Choice of TIME Magazine!

I will never be probably the choice of TIME for the Person of the Year 2011 because I am too much fashionable after my next CD album to be released in March according to my Youtube management (people who believe in music but not only) but I am ready to be friend with Mark Zuckerberg - Person of the Year 2010 - TIME - Let's celebrate this great event! http://ping.fm/5o0zA

Mark is my favorite Person of this Year too, he's a single man in a single world, the one we love to share so much ideas and policies, thanks to so many Facebookers and Facebook friends, industrials and bankers who are in contact with our sons and daughters, the laptops and the desktops!

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2036683_2037183_2037185,00.html

1 comment:

  1. I like Facebook and I am very proud that Mark Zuckerberg is the Napoleon of the new Era that starts with domination of the Web, now stronger than ever, World (great) Example of Business, W.E.B., wise estimation barcode (of a new genre), w-e-b!

    ReplyDelete