Sunday, December 19, 2010

Frederic Vidal in DC Pol Blog: As The Person Of The Year 2010 For the TIME I never lost when I am Web-Working, I want to make you Richer and Harder Like Cathedrals are Built with Rare Stones and Not Wood! International Vision (INTERVISION) Upcoming January 1st after the Results of December 16 California Super-Vote on December 31st for New Year's Eve! 2011 is almost Ours, hour by hour! READ ME: With Gwyneth Paltrow In Mind For A New Movie Project (A Bike Story), The Person Of The Year 2010 (not including Mark, Person Of My Year 2010 TIME FRAME) Is The Right Symbol Of My Scientific And Commercial Masterpiece: The INTERVISION, Concept of Territory And Identification Of Our New Media System Or GATES GALAXY, A Face And A Book Reuniting Television And Newspapers For A Screen Of Fun Work With Facebook, Time And So Many Others! http://ping.fm/MPNBk

No comments:

Post a Comment