Sunday, September 18, 2011

B2F/F2B Webgram!http://ping.fm/FGsj3 Me: "Hey Barack (The 'Letters to Barack' Chronicles), I am so happy to tell you I met Bertignac (Louis) yesterday night in ACROPOLIS, at the Press Conference, with Christian Estrosi, Nice Mayor, and I (Frederic Vidal) told him HE'S SO GREAT as a guitarist-singer for the States as for France, his native Country (so sad, we are not one yet) as I am a member of THE GROUP, this new political Entity created in the evening by a bunch of women and ME (and you probably), for the GOLD AWARDS of the Best Ladies in the Land of the Revolution (1789 still close), this State of the Liberty obviousy that we have to know perfectly, if we want to be in a perfect mood regarding the cultural transformation of the American Society (and this is what I truely need for the campaign we are promoting for the masses)! So, Let it be, shame on nobody, there are Democrats and Republicans, here evevybody is in the same Party: HUMAN INDENTITY!" Listen to Twenty Twenty, LOVE TO LIFE http://ping.fm/rbxhN (I saw them on the Concerts channel).

No comments:

Post a Comment