Friday, August 26, 2011

Libyan Alert! What is happening in TRIPOLI? It is not clear. The French Press is explaining that there is a definitive WIN for the Rebels and KADDAFI INVISIBLE! This is problably wrong and a part of the American propaganda that wants to prepare the opinion for 2012 and the invasion of the Arabian Countries by their Army: NOT ACCEPTABLE! KADDAFI is the key, he is the Libya Guide, still sending news, communiques and information to his population including the Rebels! REBELS, I am Kaddafi's best CHANCE to be back in Tripoli as I can be elected President of France and the United States NEXT YEAR (and I will), so my message is a WORD OF PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP: you did and still do a fight that I want ours as the LAND IS ONE and we won't accept ALIENS like europeans or Americans to RAPT OUR POWER to be! Read my Blog: http://ping.fm/fA4N9

No comments:

Post a Comment