Sunday, January 2, 2011

http://ping.fm/5LcuF Tom Cruise aka Thomas Cruise Mapother IV is one of the most important Producers and Visionary Men in TIMEFRAMES aka Hollywood (a name given by me, signing Mike Fuller, to the capitale of the INTERVISION Industry)! I am a Tom Cruise myself because I believe in SCIENTOLOGY that I criticized last year for a good reason: a bad coordination team and the worst employees ever at the Celebrity Center on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood, but MORE than Tom Cruise who is also a busy DAD! Holmes doesn't matter and I have enough time to see that you're interested by my story of a KGB Next Gen in his Movie (Knight and Day) and mine (KGB Next Gen, working title of FRENCH COP: First Fight!). Do we have the same Screenwriter? Or do we need to work together? I will give you the reply NEXT Week with a Better Wegbram Universe than today, the second day of January of the year 2011, a day of huge events upcoming anyway and massive webgrams for the People! http://ping.fm/LRVzO

No comments:

Post a Comment