Thursday, January 27, 2011

USA, 3 letters that mean NO CONGRESS WITHOUT ME!


A Fourth of July fireworks display at the Washington Monument.
This image or file is a work of a US Air Force Airman.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument

Barbara Boxer must resign! My Congress is the one of the United States and we will not lose anymore time before the new wind of 2013 in our trees of Patriotism and Tenderness for our Fathers: The Native Americans!

In California, we have no Hope right now to have this election cancelled because we have no reply from the Secretary of State and no journalists writing to support us or maybe I don't read enough the Newspapers. I don't watch TV, I am a Webber but not only, I dream about my Country only! USA, 3 letters that mean NO CONGRESS WITHOUT ME!

I won't wait until 2025 to be elected President and I want a seat of Senator to express myself in Washington, the name of the founder of the Federation of the Free States that became independent after the war against the United Kingdom, the Great Britain that decided to have colonies on another Land, named America by the Europeans leaded by England, a State that accepted to respect us, Americans as brothers and sisters building a new prototype of Sovereignty: the CAPITALISM!

But this Capitalism refuses to accept my name, that is not Secret at all, my name is Liberty when the the Program of the Opposition against  Barack Obama is to destroy my Community: THE VOTERS! Where is the Principle of Hope that is the inspiration of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. What about the Bill of Rights? Forgotten by a network of fools like John Boehner, Eric Cantor and other bad players who organized the cancellation of my candidacy because THEY DON'T WANT A NEW REAGAN but a Tea Party at the White House meaning another President and not a Republican one!

Frederic Vidal, PhD

"My best wishes, in the joys, and festivities, and the solemn services of that day on which will be completed the fiftieth year from its birth, of the independence of the United States: a memorable epoch in the annals of the human race, destined in future history to form the brightest or the blackest page, according to the use or the abuse of those political institutions by which they shall, in time to come, be shaped by the human mind."

John Adams, 1826
US Navy 031029-N-6236G-001 A painting of President John Adams (1735-1826), 2nd president of the United States, by Asher B. Durand (1767-1845).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment