Monday, April 9, 2012

http://ping.fm/yJcoF About the Death of Richard Descoings (letter from Frederic Vidal to the Judge Roberts). Hello President: My director is dead in New York. His name was Richard Descoings. He used to be the Paris' Institut d'etudes politiques (Sciences Po) responsible for 16 years. I have the degree from 1981. When I was in charge of historical researches at the Caisse des depots, his supervisor, Rene Remond, President of the French National Foundation of Political Science (FNSP), was my direct contact to validate our studies about the JEWISH STOLEN ASSETS by the Nazis during World War II. Descoings passed away in New York last week, as I am in this town for my campaign to be President of the United States but also in France because I am binational. In France, there was last month a terrible attack against Jewish kids (4 deaths). I think it is connected. I wrote my letter to Jean-Louis Debre, President of the Conseil Constitutionnel, March 15 without a reply. He is a member of the UMP, the party of the President Sarkosy who is friend with Christian Estrosi, the mayor of my hometown Nice, and his closest partner, Eric Ciotti, President of the Alpes-Maritimes Department who is also AN ALUMNUS OF SCIENCES PO. Not coincidential. In America, I arrived in 2003 thanks to the financing of the Caisse des depots, for a big amount. I began in the movie industry with the FILM FRENCH COP still in pre-production after difficulties of networking that can be explained by my Internet and opinion leadership. I could not sign with a record label with my band BRAMSTOCKER for the same reason. This year in 2012, after my relocation in France in July 2011, I came back in Florida first to meet Mitt Romney who appears for me to be implicated in my problems and the death of Richard Descoings, that could be a murder, coordinated against me, with complicity of George W Bush, Newt Gingrich and Barack Obama. Best regards. Frederic Vidal. PS: a third letter follows. http://ping.fm/HV7kH

No comments:

Post a Comment