Monday, November 14, 2011

http://ping.fm/A2baQ Frédéric Vidal: I think that I will be presenting in game my mandate to the US Presidency because there was fraud in 2010 and requires that justice is and be done. First Minister of Nicolas Sarkozy, I stay in France to prepare for the campaign of candidates in the Elysee Palace and the Palace Bourbon (National Assembly), me placing in reserve of the Republic until the President will make me feel confidence in the United States, I will take contact with the Republican party to participate in the primary, and if I arrive at the top represent my party across the Atlantic to the election of November 2012 against the outgoing President, Barack h. Obama. If I'm not Matignon, I am a candidate in the two countries, according to other standards, those of the legality of Republican of friendship Franco-American for a DOUBLE WIN, the famous WIN - WIN, even a DOUBLE WIN - WIN, two lower chambers (the National Assembly and the House of representatives) and the two positions of President (Elysée and White House)! http://ping.fm/6SQYm

No comments:

Post a Comment