Thursday, June 30, 2011

Breaking news! Exclusive! NUREMBERG 3: http://ping.fm/0sDCn My letter to the California Supreme Court in order to cancel the election of Barbara Boxer as a US Senator! Attn: To the Judge.
Hello:
The election of Barbara Boxer, November 2, 2010 was “organized”, meaning not in a legal way. I was a write-in candidate when the State of California decided to refuse the validation of my petition necessary to be registered.
I went to Norwalk September 9, the day before my birthday, to inform my County of Los Angeles, that I decided to be the next United States Senator, even if I was not a Primary candidate because the California Republican Party did not want to support my program: ‘less foreclosures, less bankruptcies, less unemployment, less poverty in America and our State’.
The Elections Department gave me the forms to file with the signatures of petitioners in order to be officially validated by them as a write-in candidate, an independent one, for the State of California in order to replace the previous Senator, Mrs. Barbara Boxer.
On October 19, I submitted my list of 77 signatures to the County that registered them and released my ‘Candidate Receipt for Nomination Documents’ (filing number: 1724, election number: 0010, contest number: 1027).
On November 1, I was in Sacramento for my campaign end to have a meeting with the State Elections Department but my candidacy was not on the official list of candidates because they refused my petition with no explanation and no information before.
This decision was made to prevent my election and must be the result of the pressure of other candidates, Mrs. Boxer is obviously the one who stopped my objective to be the new Senator with the County and the State. I have the investigation in progress to prove that she is also responsible of other problems regarding my professional filmmaker career and my homeowner respect in Los Angeles.
The State of California never replied to my demand of investigation about the conditions of the non-validation of my petition that prevent me to be possibly elected. Consequently, I want now to ask you for the cancellation of the vote and the organization of a fair and honest election that I propose to be scheduled for Election Day, the first Tuesday of November, November 1st, 2011.
Best regards.

Frederic Vidal,
US Senate Candidate Nurembergtrial Youtube website: http://ping.fm/O7HSp

No comments:

Post a Comment