Friday, May 6, 2011

My Offer For A New House! A Letter is an Offer!

Hello: I am already owner of a great house and preparing a movie about it. The title of the film will be 6218 Hollywood Sign. I prepare this project, not to finance my move (kidding) but to get an update of my life in another place, an area like yours, somewhere with everything possible, in order to finance another project: to buy your property and to keep mine too. I want to pay you cash for this deal as my banker told me it's the best way to have your agreement: being the next owner. My offer is 100% sure and I will give you this text with an envelope when I will meet you to prepare our Cannes Film Festival as we decided to probably go together! This is it. Take care of my opportunity to be one of my best friends and certainly the one who will miss you in this house after your relocation in the same area, I hope. Frederic Vidal, TIMEFRAMES LLC President PS: I publish this offer on the Web for a better connection with our 2 Fan Clubs to be sure they won't regret you to leave your present place. Always yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment