Saturday, April 30, 2011

171 Views in One Day, Read The Press Communique That Creates A New Project Around Real Estate And Politics For America ANd France!


Read it from the official diffusion site:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Los Angeles, California, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) April 29, 2011 --
I Cancelled My Auction Sale,
April 22, 2011.

France is including now the United States. I succeeded to cancel the Auction Sale of my house, 6218 Rockcliff Drive in Los Angeles, California. Holllywoodland is my headquarters before Paris to be the capital of our Nation because Napoleon never sold Louisiana to Washington and Lafayette could have been President of the two Countries.

The African-Americans are the future of Africa and we will finance a Cooperation Program with the black continent to organize their comeback in the nation of the Lion King.

I am candidate to be the President of your dreams: French and Americans together reunited for a worldwide project: Peace and Economy!

This year, after my victory to get my bank CHASE agreement to keep my house thanks to my late aunt’s apartment sale, I want to prove you I’m a winner! I will cancel Barbara Boxer’s election in California and will be elected Senator in Washington for the last year of our old Congress. This is my decision in front of God and our sacred people of France and America.

I want to invite you for a party nationwide before my voyage to Cannes for the Film Festival, May 9. This celebration of my triumphal negotiation with Chase will take place inside my property, in my huge garden, May 1st, for the French Labor Day.

I don’t want any more Republicans and Democrats in the USA but the Right and the Left with the Center to decide the policy of the only State that will have sovereignty: France!

Let’s stop the prostitution in America! Boehner is the responsible of the dysfunctions of our Country. We have one only goal: LOVE, happiness in every family of our beloved State. All the women are First Ladies because we deserve a national effort to build a generation of anti-crisis fighters.

Frederic Vidal

PS: Presidential Power is the name of our only Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment