Monday, November 29, 2010

Irvin Kershner, director of 'Empire Strikes Back' and 'Never Say Never Again,' dies at 87

Irvin Kershner, director of 'Empire Strikes Back' and 'Never Say Never Again,' dies at 87

I was honored to meet him on a set when he shot the movie for George Lucas, it was the second one of the franchise STAR WARS and young we were but already sure to continue until the third part of the trilogy! Ian Solo, Ian Solo, it is the main character that I remember but the leads were all great. For the James Bond movie, it's another story. I staid in touch with him, until the end. Farewell. GL (written by Mike Fuller, PhD)

A Ugly Thanksgiving for some of us, 2 died in the Movie Industry,
I eat Turkey for you, guys, on a daily basis, to have the sacred fire in my game:
The French Cop Production of Films and a Music CD-DVD
Franchise of songs too. Politics will stop that career
by my election to the Senate, not before in the US, thanks
to the international Memory
of Irvin Kershner who continued
the Saga!

No comments:

Post a Comment